For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab21633? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21633 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Murakami-Tonami Y et al. SGO1 is involved in the DNA damage response in MYCN-amplified neuroblastoma cells. Sci Rep 6:31615 (2016).
- Lee MY et al. Differential expression of centrosome regulators in Her2+ breast cancer cells versus non-tumorigenic MCF10A cells. Cell Div 9:3 (2014).
- Matsuura S et al. SGOL1 variant B induces abnormal mitosis and resistance to taxane in non-small cell lung cancers. Sci Rep 3:3012 (2013).
- Hayashi MT et al. A telomere-dependent DNA damage checkpoint induced by prolonged mitotic arrest. Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:387-94 (2012).
- Ricke RM et al. Bub1 kinase activity drives error correction and mitotic checkpoint control but not tumor suppression. J Cell Biol 199:931-49 (2012).
- Ricke RM et al. Bub1 overexpression induces aneuploidy and tumor formation through Aurora B kinase hyperactivation. J Cell Biol 193:1049-64 (2011).
- Kahyo T et al. A novel tumor-derived SGOL1 variant causes abnormal mitosis and unstable chromatid cohesion. Oncogene 30:4453-63 (2011).
- Klebig C et al. Bub1 regulates chromosome segregation in a kinetochore-independent manner. J Cell Biol 185:841-58 (2009).
- Tadeu AM et al. CENP-V is required for centromere organization, chromosome alignment and cytokinesis. EMBO J 27:2510-22 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"