For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab58023? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58023 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Song AT et al. Dataset of Sgo1 expression in cardiac, gastrointestinal, hepatic and neuronal tissue in mouse. Data Brief 13:731-737 (2017).
- Lee M et al. The E2F activators control multiple mitotic regulators and maintain genomic integrity through Sgo1 and BubR1. Oncotarget 8:77649-77672 (2017).
- Murakami-Tonami Y et al. SGO1 is involved in the DNA damage response in MYCN-amplified neuroblastoma cells. Sci Rep 6:31615 (2016).
- Lanza C et al. Reduced O-GlcNAcase expression promotes mitotic errors and spindle defects. Cell Cycle 15:1363-75 (2016).
- Platani M et al. Mio depletion links mTOR regulation to Aurora A and Plk1 activation at mitotic centrosomes. J Cell Biol 210:45-62 (2015).
- Ohishi T et al. TRF1 ensures the centromeric function of Aurora-B and proper chromosome segregation. Mol Cell Biol 34:2464-78 (2014).
- Chetaille P et al. Mutations in SGOL1 cause a novel cohesinopathy affecting heart and gut rhythm. Nat Genet 46:1245-9 (2014).
- Matsuura S et al. SGOL1 variant B induces abnormal mitosis and resistance to taxane in non-small cell lung cancers. Sci Rep 3:3012 (2013).
- Porter IM et al. Bod1 regulates protein phosphatase 2A at mitotic kinetochores. Nat Commun 4:2677 (2013).
- Foley EA et al. Formation of stable attachments between kinetochores and microtubules depends on the B56-PP2A phosphatase. Nat Cell Biol 13:1265-71 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"