For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- RelevanceSialidase-3 plays a role in modulating the ganglioside content of the lipid bilayer at the level of membrane-bound sialyl glycoconjugates.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Ganglioside sialidase antibody
- Membrane sialidase antibody
- N-acetyl-alpha-neuraminidase 3 antibody
- NEU3 antibody
Anti-Sialidase-3 antibody images
Western blot - Sialidase-3 antibody (ab80541)
All lanes : Anti-Sialidase-3 antibody (ab80541) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lane 3 : Brain (Human) Membrane Preparation - adult normal tissue
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-Sialidase-3 antibody (ab80541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"