For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- BAG 4
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 4
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release (By similarity). Prevents constitutive TNFRSF1A signaling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Silencer of Death Domain peptide (ab8382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"