For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SIM2 antibody
See all SIM2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SIM2
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_005060.1; NP_033664.2).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
SDLLYTPSYS , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 428-427 of Human SIM2 (NP_005060.1; NP_033664.2).
- Positive control
- Fetal Mouse kidney lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor that may be a master gene of CNS development in cooperation with Arnt. It may have pleiotropic effects in the tissues expressed during development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
Contains 1 Single-minded C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHe15 antibody
- Class E basic helix loop helix protein 15 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 15 antibody
Anti-SIM2 antibody images
References for Anti-SIM2 antibody (ab110000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"