For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SIM2 antibody
See all SIM2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to SIM2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: ESSDLLYTPS YSLPFSYHYG HFPLDSHVFS SKKPMLPAKF GQPQGSPCEV ARFFLSTLPA SGECQWHYAN PLVPSSSSPA KNPPEPPANT ARHSLVPSYE , corresponding to amino acids 426-526 of Human SIM2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that may be a master gene of CNS development in cooperation with Arnt. It may have pleiotropic effects in the tissues expressed during development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
Contains 1 Single-minded C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHe15 antibody
- Class E basic helix loop helix protein 15 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 15 antibody
Anti-SIM2 antibody images
References for Anti-SIM2 antibody (ab55750)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"