For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 190 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 Rap-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1389 antibody
- SI1L2_HUMAN antibody
- Signal induced proliferation associated 1 like protein 2 antibody
Anti-SIPA1L2 antibody images
References for Anti-SIPA1L2 antibody (ab118550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"