For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 195 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 Rap-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0545 antibody
- SI1L3_HUMAN antibody
- Signal induced proliferation associated 1 like protein 3 antibody
Anti-SIPA1L3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SIPA1L3 antibody (ab113657)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-Fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum with ab113657 at 5 µg/ml.
Western blot - SIPA1L3 antibody (ab113657)
Anti-SIPA1L3 antibody (ab113657) at 1 µg/ml + SK-N-SH lysate
Predicted band size : 195 kDa
References for Anti-SIPA1L3 antibody (ab113657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"