For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SIPA1L3 antibody
See all SIPA1L3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SIPA1L3
- SpecificitySpecific for SIPA1L3. Does not bind to other proteins of the SIPA1 family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acid from the N terminal region of Human SIPA1L3 (NP_055888).
- Positive control
- Lysate from SK N SH Human neuroblastoma cell line.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 194 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 Rap-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0545 antibody
- SI1L3_HUMAN antibody
- Signal induced proliferation associated 1 like protein 3 antibody
Anti-SIPA1L3 antibody images
References for Anti-SIPA1L3 antibody (ab91639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"