For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28170? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28170 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gano LB et al. The SIRT1 activator SRT1720 reverses vascular endothelial dysfunction, excessive superoxide production, and inflammation with aging in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 307:H1754-63 (2014).
- Miller MW et al. Nitric oxide regulates vascular adaptive mitochondrial dynamics. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 304:H1624-33 (2013).
- Tarantino C et al. miRNA 34a, 100, and 137 modulate differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells. FASEB J 24:3255-63 (2010).
- Csiszar A et al. Resveratrol induces mitochondrial biogenesis in endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 297:H13-20 (2009).
- Csiszar A et al. Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory vasoprotective effects of caloric restriction in aging: role of circulating factors and SIRT1. Mech Ageing Dev 130:518-27 (2009).
- Ungvari Z et al. Resveratrol attenuates mitochondrial oxidative stress in coronary arterial endothelial cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 297:H1876-81 (2009).
- Gupta MP et al. HDAC4 and PCAF Bind to Cardiac Sarcomeres and Play a Role in Regulating Myofilament Contractile Activity. J Biol Chem 283:10135-46 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"