For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThe conjugate was purified by size-exclusion chromatography
- Clone numberSIT-01
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNegatively regulates TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in T-cells. Involved in positive selection of T-cells.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in T- and B-cells. Present in plasma cells but not in germinal center B-cells (at protein level). Expressed in T- and B-cell lymphoma.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosines by LCK, FYN or ZAP70 upon TCR activation; which leads to the recruitment of PTPN11, GRB2 and CSK.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- gp30/40 antibody
- SHP intracting transmembrane adapter protein antibody
- SHP2-interacting transmembrane adapter protein antibody
Anti-SIT antibody [SIT-01] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-SIT antibody [SIT-01] (Phycoerythrin) (ab36418)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"