For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SIVA antibody
See all SIVA primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SIVA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length SIVA protein (Human)
- Positive control
- SIVA transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 9 kDa.
- FunctionInduces CD27-mediated apoptosis. Inhibits BCL2L1 isoform Bcl-x(L) anti-apoptotic activity. Inhibits activation of NF-kappa-B and promotes T-cell receptor-mediated apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Mostly expressed in thymus, testis, ovary, prostate, small intestine and spleen and less in colon.
modificationsPhosphorylated by ABL2/ARG in response to oxidative stress.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. In the nucleus, accumulates in dot-like structures.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis regulatory protein Siva antibody
- CD27 binding (Siva) protein antibody
- CD27-binding protein antibody
Anti-SIVA antibody images
Western blot - SIVA antibody (ab67620)
All lanes : Anti-SIVA antibody (ab67620) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SIVA transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 9 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SIVA antibody (ab67620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"