For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SIX2 antibody [EPR4824]
See all SIX2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4824] to SIX2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human SIX2.
- Positive control
- Human, Mouse and Rat skeletal muscle lysates; L6 lysate
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4824
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in limb tendon and ligament development.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SIX/Sine oculis homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein SIX2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000201649 antibody
- Sine oculis homeobox (Drosophila) homolog 2 antibody
Anti-SIX2 antibody [EPR4824] images
References for Anti-SIX2 antibody [EPR4824] (ab111827)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"