For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111044 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.
- FunctionExhibits transcriptional repressor activity (By similarity). Acts as a TGF-beta antagonist in the nervous system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in cerebellum, spinal cord and testis. Isoform 2 is present in cerebellum (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SKI family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CORL2 antibody
- Functional smad suppressing element 18 antibody
- Functional Smad-suppressing element on chromosome 18 antibody
Anti-SKOR2 antibody images
References for Anti-SKOR2 antibody (ab111044)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"