For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in embryonic stem cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLAIN motif-containing family.
Information by UniProt
- C13orf32 antibody
- chromosome 13 open reading frame 32 antibody
- FLJ30046 antibody
Anti-SLAIN1 antibody images
Western blot - SLAIN1 antibody (ab103640)
Anti-SLAIN1 antibody (ab103640) at 1/100 dilution + CHO cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SLAIN1 antibody (ab103640)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and
paraffin embedded Human brain tissue followed by peroxidase conjugation of the
secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab103640 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-SLAIN1 antibody (ab103640)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"