For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124255 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionTriggers cytolytic activity only in natural killer cells (NK) expressing high surface densities of natural cytotoxicity receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by all (resting and activated) natural killer cells (NK), T- and B-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor antibody
- CD352 antibody
- KALI antibody
Anti-SLAMF6 antibody images
References for Anti-SLAMF6 antibody (ab124255)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"