For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberNT-7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
Use 1µg for 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionTriggers cytolytic activity only in natural killer cells (NK) expressing high surface densities of natural cytotoxicity receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by all (resting and activated) natural killer cells (NK), T- and B-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor antibody
- CD352 antibody
- KALI antibody
Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [NT-7] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"