For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCation/chloride cotransporter that may play a role in the control of keratinocyte proliferation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous with very low level in normal skin.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=SLC12A8 has been identified as a possible susceptibility gene for psoriasis mapped to chromosome 3q21 (PSORS5).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC12A transporter family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cation-chloride cotransporter 9 antibody
- CCC9 antibody
- DKFZp686L18248 antibody
Anti-SLC12A8 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SLC12A8 antibody (ab122152)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122152 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-SLC12A8 antibody (ab122152)
All lanes : Anti-SLC12A8 antibody (ab122152) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SLC12A8 antibody (ab122152)
ab122152, at 1/25, staining SLC12A8 in paraffin embedded Human duodenum by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SLC12A8 antibody (ab122152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"