For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionProton-coupled intake of oligopeptides of 2 to 4 amino acids with a preference for dipeptides. May constitute a major route for the absorption of protein digestion end-products.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PTR2/POT transporter (TC 2.A.17) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- +peptide cotransporter antibody
- HPECT1 antibody
- HPEPT1 antibody
Anti-SLC15A1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SLC15A1 antibody (ab78020)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue using 10µg/ml ab78017.
References for Anti-SLC15A1 antibody (ab78020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"