For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSodium-independent transporter that mediates the update of aromatic acid. Can function as a net efflux pathway for aromatic amino acids in the basosolateral epithelial cells.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in kidney and skeletal muscle and at lower level in placenta and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Monocarboxylate porter (TC 2.A.1.13) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Basolateral cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Aromatic amino acid transporter 1 antibody
- MCT 10 antibody
- MCT10 antibody
Anti-SLC16A10 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC16A10 antibody (ab121519)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"