For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% w/v Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionProton-linked monocarboxylate transporter. Catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of many monocarboxylates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Monocarboxylate porter (TC 2.A.1.13) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ90193 antibody
- MCT 11 antibody
- Monocarboxylate transporter 11 antibody
Anti-SLC16A11 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC16A11 antibody (ab107753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"