For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTransporter for alanine, serine, cysteine, and threonine. Exhibits sodium dependence.
- Tissue specificityExpressed mostly in brain, muscle, and pancreas but detected in all tissues examined.
- Involvement in diseaseSpastic tetraplegia, thin corpus callosum, and progressive microcephaly
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dicarboxylate/amino acid:cation symporter (DAACS) (TC 2.A.23) family. SLC1A4 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Alanine/serine/cysteine/threonine transporter 1 antibody
- ASCT-1 antibody
- ASCT1 antibody
Anti-SLC1A4 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC1A4 antibody (ab104921)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"