For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74152 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- FunctionMediates potential-dependent transport of a variety of organic cations. May play a significant role in the disposition of cationic neurotoxins and neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, skeletal muscle, prostate, aorta, liver, fetal lung, salivary gland, adrenal gland, kidney and brain cortex. No expression detected in spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Organic cation transporter family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- EMT antibody
- EMT organic cation transporter 3 antibody
- EMTH antibody
Anti-SLC22A3 antibody images
Western blot - SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152)
All lanes : Anti-SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COLO cell extracts
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extracts
Lane 3 : HT-29 cell extracts
Lane 4 : HUVEC cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"