For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112912 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- FunctionSodium/ascorbate cotransporter. Mediates electrogenic uptake of vitamin C, with a stoichiometry of 2 Na(+) for each ascorbate.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adult small intestine, kidney, thymus, ovary, colon, prostate and liver, and in fetal kidney, liver and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the xanthine/uracil permease family. Nucleobase:cation symporter-2 (NCS2) (TC 2.A.40) subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- hSVCT1 antibody
- Na(+)/L-ascorbic acid transporter 1 antibody
- S23A1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SLC23A1 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC23A1 antibody (ab112912)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"