For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the xanthine/uracil permease family. Nucleobase:cation symporter-2 (NCS2) (TC 2.A.40) subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- E2 binding protein 3 antibody
- E2BP3 antibody
- FLJ31168 antibody
Anti-SLC23A3 antibody images
Western blot - SLC23A3 antibody (ab80498)
Anti-SLC23A3 antibody (ab80498) at 1 µg/ml + placenta lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 42 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SLC23A3 antibody (ab80498)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"