For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionCation exchanger involved in pigmentation, possibly by participating in ion transport in melanosomes. Probably transports 1 Ca(2+) and 1 K(+) in exchange for 4 Na(+).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium/potassium/calcium exchanger family. SLC24A subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Enriched in late-stage melanosomes.
Information by UniProt
- Ion transporter JSX antibody
- JSX antibody
- Na(+)/K(+)/Ca(2+)-exchange protein 5 antibody
References for Anti-SLC24A5 antibody (ab76764)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"