For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.Can be blocked with SLC24A6 peptide (ab201524). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTransports Ca(2+) in exchange for either Li(+) or Na(+), explaining how Li(+) catalyzes Ca(2+) exchange. In contrast to other members of the family its function is independent of K(+).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium/potassium/calcium exchanger family. SLC24A subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22233 antibody
- Na(+)/K(+)/Ca(2+) exchange protein 6 antibody
- Na(+)/K(+)/Ca(2+)-exchange protein 6 antibody
Anti-SLC24A6 antibody images
Western blot - SLC24A6 antibody (ab83551)
Anti-SLC24A6 antibody (ab83551) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa
Additional bands at : 35 kDa,95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SLC24A6 antibody (ab83551)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"