For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceSLC25A28 is a mitochondrial iron transporter that mediates iron uptake. It is probably required for heme synthesis of hemoproteins and Fe-S cluster assembly in non-erythroid cells.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane; Multi pass membrane protein. Note: Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are both localized in the mitochondrion.
- MFRN2 antibody
- Mitochondrial iron transporter 2 antibody
- Mitochondrial RNA splicing protein 3/4 antibody
Anti-SLC25A28 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC25A28 antibody (ab90170)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"