For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable mitochondrial transporter which participates in dendritic cell endocytosis. May associate with mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the central nervous system. Also expressed in testis and skeletal muscle. Weakly expressed in heart, liver, kidney, prostate, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier family.
Contains 3 Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BMSC MCP antibody
- BMSC-MCP antibody
- Bone marrow stromal cell mitochondrial carrier protein antibody
Anti-SLC25A33 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC25A33 antibody (ab118674)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"