For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- RelevanceSLC25A40 belongs to the SLC25 family of mitochondrial carrier proteins.
It contains three Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein (By similarity)
- MCFP antibody
- Mitochondrial carrier family protein antibody
Anti-SLC25A40 antibody images
Western blot - SLC25A40 antibody (ab69075)
All lanes : Anti-SLC25A40 antibody (ab69075) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SLC25A40 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SLC25A40 antibody (ab69075)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"