For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHigh affinity uptake of sulfate. Accepts oxalate, but not succinate as a cosubstrate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed most abundantly in the kidney and liver, with lower levels in the pancreas, testis, brain, small intestine, colon, and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC26A/SulP transporter (TC 2.A.53) family.
Contains 1 STAS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- EDM4 antibody
- S26A1_HUMAN antibody
- SAT 1 antibody
Anti-SLC26A1 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC26A1 antibody (ab102107)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"