For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSodium-independent transporter of chloride and iodide.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in adult thyroid, lower expression in adult and fetal kidney and fetal brain. Not expressed in other tissues.
- Involvement in diseasePendred syndrome
Deafness, autosomal recessive, 4
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC26A/SulP transporter (TC 2.A.53) family.
Contains 1 STAS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell membrane. Localizes to the apical brush border of cells in the cortical collecting ducts of the kidney.
Information by UniProt
- deafness, autosomal recessive 4 antibody
- DFNB4 antibody
- EVA antibody
Anti-SLC26A4 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC26A4 antibody (ab98091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"