For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDoes not seem to be involved in anion transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest levels in kidney and pancreas. Lower expression in heart, skeletal muscle, liver and placenta. Also found in lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC26A/SulP transporter (TC 2.A.53) family.
Contains 1 STAS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Anion transporter 1 antibody
- DKFZp586E1422 antibody
- Pendrin L1 antibody
Anti-SLC26A6 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC26A6 antibody (ab123001)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"