For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbably involved in zinc transport out of the cytoplasm, maybe by sequestration into an intracellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation diffusion facilitator (CDF) transporter (TC 2.A.4) family. SLC30A subfamily.
- DomainContains a histidine-rich region which is a ligand for zinc and an aspartate-rich region which is a potential ligand for zinc.
- Cellular localizationEndosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dri 27 protein antibody
- Lethal milk protein antibody
- Slc30a4 antibody
Anti-SLC30A4 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC30A4 antibody (ab121561)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"