For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHigh-affinity, saturable copper transporter involved in dietary copper uptake.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the copper transporter (Ctr) (TC 1.A.56) family. SLC31A subfamily.
modificationsO-Glycosylation at Thr-27 protects from proteolytic cleavage in the N-terminal extracellular domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to the apical membrane in intestinal epithelial cells.
Information by UniProt
- Copper transport 1 homolog antibody
- Copper transporter 1 antibody
- COPT1 antibody
Anti-SLC31A1 / CTR1 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC31A1 / CTR1 antibody (ab123105)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"