For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the uptake of GABA and glycine into the synaptic vesicles.
- Tissue specificityRetina. Expressed throughout the horizontal cells or more specifically at the terminals.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid/polyamine transporter 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- bA122O1.1 antibody
- GABA and glycine transporter antibody
- hVIAAT antibody
Anti-SLC32A1 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC32A1 antibody (ab101999)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"