For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionUridine diphosphate-N-acetylglucosamine transporter in the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleotide-sugar transporter family. SLC35A subfamily.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781P1297 antibody
- Golgi UDP-GlcNAc transporter antibody
- S35A3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SLC35A3 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC35A3 antibody (ab105517)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"