For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
- FunctionPutative solute transporter.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in colorectal cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC35F solute transporter family.
Contains 1 DUF6 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22004 antibody
- HCV NS5A transactivated protein 3 antibody
- HCV NS5A-transactivated protein 3 antibody
Anti-SLC35F5 antibody images
Western blot - SLC35F5 antibody (ab69822)
References for Anti-SLC35F5 antibody (ab69822)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"