For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPutative sodium-dependent amino acid/proton antiporter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid/polyamine transporter 2 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- PP1744 antibody
- Putative sodium-coupled neutral amino acid transporter 10 antibody
- RGD1306356 antibody
Anti-SLC38A10 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SLC38A10 antibody (ab121668)
ab121668, at 1/150 dilution, staining SLC38A10 in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-SLC38A10 antibody (ab121668)
Immunofluorescent staining of human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in the Golgi apparatus.
References for Anti-SLC38A10 antibody (ab121668)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"