For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab81687 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
- FunctionPutative sodium-dependent amino acid/proton antiporter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid/polyamine transporter 2 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ46104 antibody
- FLJ90709 antibody
- Homo sapiens solute carrier family 38, member 9 antibody
Anti-SLC38A9 antibody images
Western blot - SLC38A9 antibody (ab81687)
References for Anti-SLC38A9 antibody (ab81687)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"