For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SLC39A10 antibody
See all SLC39A10 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SLC39A10
- SpecificityDoes not cross-react with ZXinc transporter SLC39A11 (ZIP11)
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
17 amino acid peptide derived from the cetral region of Human SLC39A10
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay act as a zinc-influx transporter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZIP transporter (TC 2.A.5) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2900042E17Rik antibody
- 5430433I10 antibody
- DKFZp781L10106 antibody
Anti-SLC39A10 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-SLC39A10 antibody (ab83947)
ab83947 at 2.5µg/ml staining SLC39A10 in Human spleen by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - SLC39A10 antibody (ab83947)
Lane 1 : Anti-SLC39A10 antibody (ab83947) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SLC39A10 antibody (ab83947) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human spleen tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 94 kDa
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SLC39A10 antibody (ab83947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"