For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SLC39A11 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to SLC39A11
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
15 amino acid peptide designed near the center of Human SLC39A11
- Positive control
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay act as a zinc-influx transporter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZIP transporter (TC 2.A.5) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C17orf26 antibody
- S39AB_HUMAN antibody
- Slc39a11 antibody
Anti-SLC39A11 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC39A11 antibody (ab83950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"