For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77, 73, 46 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionActs as a zinc-influx transporter (Potential). May be partly involved in the outbreak of schizophrenia.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and eye.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZIP transporter (TC 2.A.5) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- bA570F3.1 antibody
- FLJ30499 antibody
- LIV 1 subfamily of ZIP zinc transporter 8 antibody
Anti-SLC39A12 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570)
Immunofluorescence of SLC39A12 in mouse liver tissue with ab106570 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570)
Lane 1 : Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 77, 73, 46 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570)
Immunohistochemistry of SLC39A12 in mouse liver tissue with ab106570 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab106570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"