For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay 1:62500.
- FunctionActs as a zinc-influx transporter (Potential). May be partly involved in the outbreak of schizophrenia.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and eye.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZIP transporter (TC 2.A.5) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- bA570F3.1 antibody
- FLJ30499 antibody
- LIV 1 subfamily of ZIP zinc transporter 8 antibody
Anti-SLC39A12 antibody images
Western blot - SLC39A12 antibody (ab64463)
References for Anti-SLC39A12 antibody (ab64463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"