For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80462 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceSLC41A3 belongs to the SLC41A transporter family. The exact function of SLC41A3 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1010001P06Rik antibody
- AI480742 antibody
- FLJ20473 antibody
Anti-SLC41A3 antibody images
Western blot - SLC41A3 antibody (ab80462)
Anti-SLC41A3 antibody (ab80462) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
Additional bands at : 35 kDa,40 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SLC41A3 antibody (ab80462)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"