For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionPutative choline transporter.
- Tissue specificityPresent in supporting cells of the inner ear (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTL (choline transporter-like) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Choline transporter like protein 2 antibody
- Choline transporter-like protein 2 antibody
- CTL 2 antibody
Anti-SLC44A2 antibody images
IHC-P - SLC44A2 antibody (ab57570)
SLC44A2 antibody (ab57570) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lymphoma.
Western blot - SLC44A2 antibody (ab57570)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57570 SLC44A2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-SLC44A2 antibody (ab57570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"