For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- FunctionMelanocyte differentiation antigen. May transport substances required for melanin biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most melanoma cell lines and melanocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseAlbinism, oculocutaneous, 4
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoside-pentoside-hexuronide (GPH) cation symporter transporter (TC 2.A.2) family.
- Cellular localizationMelanosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1A1 antibody
- AIM 1 antibody
- AIM1 antibody
References for Anti-SLC45A2 antibody (ab75332)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"