For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 48% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionPrevents intracellular accumulation of high concentrations of myo-inositol (an osmolyte) that result in impairment of cellular function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:solute symporter (SSF) (TC 2.A.21) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Na(+)/myo inositol cotransporter antibody
- Na(+)/myo-inositol cotransporter antibody
- SC5A3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SLC5A3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245)
ab113245, at 5 µg/ml, staining SLC5A3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human prostate tissue.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245)
ab113245, at 5 µg/ml, staining SLC5A3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human uterus tissue.
Western blot - Anti-SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245)
All lanes : Anti-SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extract
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extract with synthetic peptide
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
References for Anti-SLC5A3 antibody (ab113245)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"