For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111009 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in peripheral tissues, particularly in testis, pancreas, and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A16 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- NT5 antibody
- NTT5 antibody
- Orphan sodium- and chloride-dependent neurotransmitter transporter NTT5 antibody
Anti-SLC6A16 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SLC6A16 antibody (ab111009)
ab11109 at 1/50 dilution staining SLC6A16 in paraffin-embedded Human Brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-SLC6A16 antibody (ab111009)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"