For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMediates electroneutral exchange of protons for Na(+) and K(+) across endomembranes. May contribute to Golgi volume and cation homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the monovalent cation:proton antiporter 1 (CPA1) transporter (TC 2.A.36) family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus, trans-Golgi network membrane. Recycling endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Na(+)/H(+) exchanger 7 antibody
- NHE-7 antibody
- NHE7 antibody
Anti-SLC9A7 antibody images
References for Anti-SLC9A7 antibody (ab75184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"